Riverside Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney Dennis M. Sandoval conducts free educational webinars on a monthly basis for consumers, attorneys and other professionals (financial professional, private fiduciaries, social workers and other financial professionals) on a monthly basis. The goal of the seminars is to educate the public about important estate planning, elder law, disability planning, financial planning, retirement planning and tax subjects.
Consumer Webinars for April and May 2018
Mr. Sandoval will conduct a free webinar covering Mom had a Stroke and the Nursing Home Says It Is Stopping Physical Therapy: What Can We Do? on April 19, 2018 at noon.
Mr. Sandoval will host Certified Financial Planner Randy Barkley for the free webinar covering Options to Privately Pay for Caregivers and Other Long Term Care Costs on May 16, 2018 at noon.
Professional Advisor Webinars for May 2018
Mr. Sandoval will conduct a free webinar for health care professionals, financial planners and fiduciaries, covering California Med-Cal Recovery Laws on May 9, 2018 at noon. The general public is welcome to register for this webinar.
Attorney Webinars for April 2018
Mr. Sandoval will conduct a free webinar covering Special Needs Trusts and Other Types of Settlement Trusts for Consumer Attorneys on April 11, 2018 at noon. The webinar will offer one hour of continuing legal education credit.
Visit our website for a list of all of the webinars Dennis Sandoval will be conducting throughout 2018 and beyond and for instructions on how to register for the webinar. A sample of some of the topics to be covered are:
- Options to Privately Pay for Caregivers and Other Long Term Care Costs
- Advocating for Your Special Needs Loved One
- Obtaining Veteran’s Aid and Attendance
- I’ve Been Told I Need a Limited Conservatorship for My Child. Do I?
- Understanding Medicare and Open Enrollment Options
- ABCs of Conservatorships
- Probate Basics
- Obtaining Long Term Care Medi-Cal for Skilled Nursing Home Coverage
Do You Need Assistance With an Estate Planning, Conservatorship or Probate Matter?
If you need assistance with creating an estate plan, conservatorship or probate matter, call our office at 951-888-1460 to schedule a consultation.
Latest posts by Dennis Sandoval (see all)
- Can My Non-Citizen Spouse Inherit from My Estate? - September 5, 2019
- Planning for Step-Children - September 4, 2019
- What Happens to Your Retirement Account When You Die? - May 24, 2019