Free Educational Webinars Provided by Riverside Elder Law Attorney
Nationally known speaker and estate planning attorney / elder lawyer Dennis M. Sandoval will be hosting a series of FREE educational webinars in May 2018. The webinars are usually conducted by attorney Sandoval, but occasionally prominent experts from the Riverside community are brought in as the main speakers. The topics for this coming month are:
- California Medi-Cal Recovery Laws on May 9, 2018 at 12 noon. Dennis will speak about how the State of California may seize the assets of recipients of Long Term Care Medical (for payment of costs of skilled nursing care) to repay the cost of medical care after the Medi-Cal recipient has died.
- Options to Privately Pay for Caregivers and Other Long Term Care Costs, which will be presented on May 16, 2018 at 12 noon. Riverside Certified Financial Planner, Randy K. Barkley, will be giving the bulk of the presentation. Don’t miss out on this informative topic.
- For Consumer Attorneys – Ahlborn Update – Negotiating Medicare Liens on May 30 at 12 noon. This presentation by Dennis Sandoval will provide one hour of continuing legal education credit for attorneys.
All these presentations are being recorded and are available for listening for those who cannot attend the live session. Again, these webinars are free and educational only. No products or services will be sold during these presentations.
You may register for the webinars by calling the law office of Dennis M. Sandoval, a Professional Law Corporation, at 951-787-7711. Or you may visit the law firm’s website to see a complete list of all the webinars scheduled for the rest of 2018 and register there. If you have a topic you would like us to cover in an upcoming webinar, please feel free to contact our office by phone or you can email us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Dennis Sandoval (see all)
- Battle Over Rights to Charles Manson “Murderabilia” Heats Up in California - May 17, 2018
- What Is Elder Law? - May 16, 2018
- What to Expect from Probate Litigation - May 15, 2018